Millfield – Park Depot Development
We are currently undertaking the design, supply, and installation of a modular office building.
- Duration: tbc upon completion
- Value: £500,000
- Project Type: Commercial Construction
About this Project
We are currently undertaking the design, supply, and installation of a modular office building as well as associated works to facilitate improvements at a park depot in Hackney.
The existing welfare facilities are no longer fit for purpose, with the new facilities required to support Hackney Council’s commitment to reach net zero by 2040, including the provision of sustainable heating, power, and additional electric vehicle charging points.
We are additionally completing associated mechanical and electrical works, the disposal of the existing welfare facilities, and the replacement of the existing storage facilities and general infrastructure works.
We will be developing the site to incorporate Modern Methods of Construction.
Works consist of:
- Demolition and clearance of existing building on site.
- Site investigation and development of ground investigation including contamination identification, tree removal, foundation design development.
- Foundation and slab installation in preparation for installation of a SIPs building.
- Mechanical and Electrical design development to meet employers requirement and part L.
- Full internal fit out to accommodate offices, mess room, kitchen, shower and changing facilities.
- Construction of secure storage building and installation of modified 10ft secure containers.