Darrick Wood School
AMMCASS were appointed by Baily Garner LLP to undertake the build of a new music and drama extension for Darrick Wood Secondary School.
- Duration: 48 weeks
- Value: £2,600,000
- Project Type: Commercial Construction
About this Project
Ammcass Group were awarded a contract with Darrick Wood Secondary School to design and build a new modular unit. The two-storey extension was built on top of the existing school; we also undertook the full fit out to the extension. Darrick Wood School is the most populated school in the London Borough of Bromley, we therefore relocated the music and drama classrooms to reduce overcrowding to create suitable spacing for the dining facilities.
- Refurbishment and remodel of the existing canteen and sports areas
- Alterations to the existing sports facilities
- Extension and refurbishment to the sports reception
- Associated Mechanical and Electrical works
214-216 Widmore Road, Bromley, Kent, BR1 2RH.
020 8127 0031 (Construction) or 020 3149 8852 (Engineering)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Construction) or